Friday, March 09, 2007

Red shirts and purple plates

Eric got on MSN this afternoon to ask me several odd questions, including whether I was alive. Since I'm used to this, I told him that I wasn't a man... then I asked what red plates had to do with anything. I know I need to change my MSN name since it's been up since my sister's birthday, but I didn't recall referencing red plates anywhere. He directed me to Chuck Swindoll's message for today, so I Googled and found nothing but "life lessons for men." Since I am not a man, Eric told me what he was talking about: a Swindoll family tradition of giving a red plate to honor a family member. Fair enough, then!

Then he told me that I had to meet him at my "second-favorite location" at 6; later, he jokingly threatened me with leaving me there so I wouldn't get to see certain people. I don't think he'd do that ANYWAY! I asked him about food arrangements, but he doesn't need a banana tonight. (good thing, since mine are just about done) Says he'll get a sub, or give me cash to get some Pho - sounds like a good idea, and our usual arrangement. When I asked him what I should wear, he gave me a certain suggestion which I just may take... don't ask me why!

We talked about certain friends of ours, other people's TMI (thank goodness I don't have to hear about it anymore!), and a certain purple shirt becoming a conversation piece. Not sure what my friends will say when they see the "WHATEVER" shirt, but we'll see? I don't think anyone's seen it outside the family other than Harmony, so it might make its Fellowship debut tonight, hehe. Although I wonder why I'm taking his suggestion when a part of me doesn't want to... it won't impress anyone, I don't think. People will probably get a laugh out of it, haha. ("Switch up what you usually say! Gotta go since I need to focus on work!")

*checks phone and email* Oh, no WONDER the Backwards Male asked me whether I was alive! He called me earlier from work, but I didn't pick up as I was in the shower... I'm sure he'll think that's not an acceptable excuse, though. Hey, Sarah Rowlett DID get my early birthday and wedding cards in the mail. She'll be sending her wedding invites next week, so I should get one complete with a picture of her and Floyd! Sweet stuff! :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home