Thursday, March 22, 2007

Dating grade, optimist or pessimist, being a pack rat










YOUR DATING REPORT CARD:
CategoryGrade
FlirtingB
PhysicalB
EmotionalB
Your Average Dating Grade: B
'What is your Dating Grade?' at QuizGalaxy.com




You Are a Pessimist

If things are going good, you can always imagine how they will turn for the worse.
And when things do happen to be bad, life is like a dark pit you can't crawl out of.
One bad moment can ruin your day, and you think one bad week can ruin your life.
Things are much better than they seem. Just take time to see everything that's going right.


Okay, that was SO not good for emotional distraction! Usually I'm an optimist, really!


You're a Pack Rat

Someday, you'll get totally crushed by a falling pile of stuff.
Whether you survive depends on how many old granola bars you have lying around your house.


While I don't need a quiz to tell me that I'm a pack rat, I don't think I'll end up like the Collyer Brothers!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home