Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Dream: Poor little boy dying / CRUISE AGAIN?!

I had a weird dream which involved a certain person hugging my mother... I hope to heck that doesn't happen anytime soon in real life! But he was there for me while I went through the "sudden start of redrum!" thing in a bathroom - so crazy! Then it switched to a computer lab like the one in the Richmond Public Library, where I was trying to determine which computers were the best ones to buy. The screens looked like the old Apple monitors, and one computer was $216 - unfortunately, I learned from the workers that I couldn't add anything to it (even Mozilla Firefox!) after purchase. Then there was a computer that was $416 - that didn't seem to have a monitor, but my companion pushed a button somewhere that made it pop up. The screen was blue, and had Internet Explorer on it already. I made sure I could add things to the computer after purchase, and was going to buy it when the workers said that we should see a movie on the computer - sure, why not?

This movie revolved around the life of a little boy with brown hair and the cutest eyes ever. His parents had him when they were young, then had his two sisters in quick succession afterwards. This boy had a crush on a little neighborhood girl named Lucy Anne, who unfortunately died of a rare disease when she was about four years old. He was very crushed by it, but seemed fine after a grieving period. When he went to school, he developed a crush on his Grade 2 teacher, who thought that was adorable. A few years later, he excitedly told his teacher via large clunky cell phone that he'd won a million dollars! Unfortunately, he was trying to drive a motorized life-size toy car in his driveway at the time - it spun out of control (nothing to do with his being on the phone) and pinned him to the steering wheel. He had to tell his teacher that he'd been in an accident, and he'd call her back. His family was watching from the doorway, and were very concerned. He went to hospital, but he died there: the last screen was simply black, with the words "I poured out my daily life for you, Lucy Anne" in white text as he said them just before he passed away. (how sweet!) Then the dream ended... very odd. I don't know why I had that dream! Yikes!


From Dave: Watch pay-per-view sports here!

Ooh, I forgot to mention that my mom seems to think that dogs are cows. Don't ask me why... she does this every few years, and it's crazy stuff. She also wants to know if we want to go on a cruise with Vivian's family: San Diego to Vancouver from May 7-10? Of course, we have to fly to San Diego first in order to get on the cruise - why does this remind me of that Alaska cruise?! Oh right, because we had to do the exact same thing! Monday to Thursday... she of all people should know what happens on Mondays! :P Eh, guess we'll see!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home