Friday, March 23, 2007

Two cruises in two weeks?! We're living the high life here, kiddies!

Hey, Sarah Rowlett mailed me her wedding invitation along with a cute picture of her and Floyd! Sweet stuff! Hmm... my mom just emailed us about yet ANOTHER cruise that the family could take: this one's on May 17-18, going from Vancouver to Seattle - we can take the Amtrak back in time for Fellowship that night, she says. Too much time spent making decisions about this stuff, I know. :P Apparently, Jon can't go on the May 7 cruise anymore - I *knew* I should have said I wasn't going if he wasn't, haha. Oh well, as long as Vivian and Karen are going for certain - otherwise, it would be so BORING! (sounds like the teen angst lament, I know: "IT'S SO BORING TO SPEND TIME WITH MY PARENTS!") Oh well, I guess I'll figure things out later, even if it DOES play havoc with my sleep! NOT a fan of mornings, that much I'll say!

Why am I checking blogs a day before I normally do? Maybe I'm just too bored, heh. Alyssa has stuff about how she's moving blogs (again), AFI, Blues Traveler, ringtones, and another Friday Feast of questions. Vivian had her midpoint meeting, wants Spring Break to hurry up, thinks Chung and Karen's wedding was beautiful despite the rain, and needs to plan being a student again. Dawn just craves weekends where she can just do whatever she wants whenever. Randal has the usual mix of stuff about sermon reflections / generalizations and more. This includes yet ANOTHER reference to Church's Fried Chicken... if I didn't know better, I'd swear it was his favorite food! Not that I know what THAT may be, I'm just saying! (certain people would say I need to ask him that tonight, har har) There are a bunch of posts about Buddhism's eightfold path and Christ, passion in marriage. Let's just say that these posts make me want to dig out Nevermind and rock out to Nirvana all afternoon... everyone my age has that CD, and you're missing out on something if you don't. :D

Eric just called to say he'd be picking me up at 7:05, too. Given what happened last week, maybe he really DOES mean that time instead of ten minutes later. Guess we'll see what happens tonight! Maybe I have some time to finally play Bookworm, though I may not be able to fully get into the game before certain things come to pass.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home