Thursday, January 11, 2007

Temperamental beast running slowly / KFC Corn

I should probably restart this computer sometime since it's been running on (s)low capacity all day, and it's been freezing my browser and such! Then again, I won't need another window OR the Excel document open (which takes up some memory, I know) if I just finish what I'm doing! So maybe I'll wait on it till I get that done. :P (at least the computer's not as bad as my 486 was, but STILL...)


KFC Corn

A favorite of the Colonel was corn on the cob. He decided if he was going to sell it, it had to be delicious and sweet.

Frozen corn
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon sugar
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/4 teaspoon MSG
melted butter

Cook the corn in hot salted water with a dash of milk till nice and tender. When it is done, dip the corn in butter and sprinkle with the seasoning.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home