Saturday, January 13, 2007

Dreams of little boys crashing my place / Blog world / Quizzes

Am scared of snow and ice rink outside. Yeah, shut up. :P

The phone awakened me at 10:27, but it showed up as an unknown caller with dashes for numbers on my Caller ID. You can bet I'm not answering THAT! (could have been a call telling me that Awana was cancelled due to icy conditions... I wish!) So I went back to bed and had a dream about Rich and all these little kids crashing my place to hold a birthday party for one of the boys. There was a video game with a lot of cartoon characters: some of them were like the ones in Homestar Runner. Interesting...

Checked blogs very quickly since I have to leave soonish: Spoz has a weekender review like BLACK HOLE SUN, and apparently broke his resolve to NOT write in there till the Big Day Out in February. Dawn has John Mayer lyrics and a photo of Geoffrey (her brother), and Dave's downloaded the first four episodes of 24's new season - no wonder his MSN name has been referencing that for the past few days! Steph says she needs discipline (don't we all?), and Vivian's family got tickets to the Dead Sea Scrolls exhibition in Seattle! So cool... and lucky them! Jon would LOVE the big guitar in one of her photos, heh.

Edit at 3:50 PM: I called Henry to see what was up since it was then 3:40 PM and we were kinda supposed to be there at 3:30-ish. Last year, I know Sam and I stretched that by a lot, often arriving at 4 or 4:15 when Awana actually started. There was this one time he arrived at 4, all apologetic since I had to wait for half an hour or so, but that was fine since he did that. But this is the latest Henry's ever been... since I told him last night to CALL ME WHEN HE GETS HERE, I thought he'd forgotten in the typical guy way. But no... he's on his way and is actually here now FINALLY! Bye!


Your Mind is PG-13 Rated

Your mind is definitely a little dirty. You're naughty, but not trashy.
You don't shy away from a dirty joke, and you're clearly not a prude.



You Passed High School with an D

You have the brains of a high school graduate... at least!


Too American-centric. :P

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home