Thursday, January 11, 2007

Dream of seeing movies at Auntie Gloria's

I dreamed that a bunch of my friends and I got together at a hall to look through various photo albums. Jeremy and I were looking through a photo album which featured pictures of Chrystal, Lesley, and Emily in Korea... and another one featured my little sister in pink outfits and surrounded by a circle of flowers. We were laughing and having a good time, and then Eunice suggested we go to her house to watch movies since her parents were having people over too. Everyone was game as long as we could take the photo albums with us, so we went.

Once I got there, I saw Eunice's niece Avery in the downstairs hallway playing. I said hi to her, and then she said "Popo!" ("Grandma!") and clung to Auntie Gloria. She told her not to worry, but the kid wouldn't be dissuaded. Oh well... I made my way upstairs to find Uncle Richard hanging with us young folk and one white mom with two cute red-headed little kids. The kids were all over my brother for some reason, so I simply took a seat beside someone else on the couch and read the newspaper. There were headlines about a bank, a motorized hen, and how there'd be doom / rejoicing for the year to come in society. (opposites!) The movie started soon after, and the mom told her kids to be quiet. It was animated, and featured animals and robots. Good times...

I don't know what brought that on... maybe thinking about that time I saw Avery. She was so cute! :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home