Saturday, December 16, 2006

Salad and pasta sauce / cheap is good sometimes / Henry / Awana

Note: What I'll get for LJ Christmas, from Quiz Galaxy.


Right now, I'm eating salad with pasta sauce just to see what it's like. Later on, I plan to have some meatloaf with the rest of Jeremy's red cabbage. Maybe I should just have noodles with the red cabbage instead. Yes, I like weird food combinations sometimes! I was just checking my money situation, and I have more money now than I thought I would with the hard drive purchase earlier! Perhaps the cheap stuff at the store helped more than I imagined since I still have a lot of it, as well as the non-purchase of microwaveable meals / the potluck leftovers! (and people giving me things / paying for them!) Hmm... something to think about, anyhow!

Henry and I actually talked on the car ride over to Awana at church, which was pretty cool. Seems he's going to Winter Conference in Calgary this year, and not too many other people are going from our church... it's gonna be COLD! He's going to some place called Wingnuts on Main and 33rd with a few of his buddies (Ben, Danny, Chris, and others) so they can have 200 spicy wings for $89! That's cheap when you have a few people along... apparently, they make you sign a consent form before you eat those, heh. They're just going to see how spicy the wings really are, although there are other flavors... sounds like something Jon or guys in general would do! His sister bought winter tires and it hasn't really snowed since the last time! Doesn't really snow at all around here, really... but you do expect to use something when you invest $1000 in it!

The kids did Christmas crafts today, and I helped a little. Hannah thought my Santa hat was funny, while Tamara just thought it looked like Santa and I needed the whole suit! Haha, maybe some other year... Mike did some stars out of popsicle sticks without any glue, since all that was needed was a little bending. That was pretty cool, too. I learned that little Clara's mom (Flora) gave birth recently: how cool, although she'll have two kids whose birthdays are close together as Clara's is January 2.

Now, Corey thinks I should just open the computer case myself since it could be the motherboard or video card slowly melting the computer to exploding point. :P Well, I would if I could... believe me! I finished all of Nathan's Pot of Gold chocolate truffles already, too... aiya. o_O

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home