Friday, December 15, 2006

Motherboards / A Card / Hurricane DURIAN?! HAHAHAHA! / History and Christmas

Corey and I talked about computer stuff last night. It was interesting to see pictures of motherboards, and learn about thermal paste. Only a little bit is needed, so I should remember that. I got a Christmas card today from Samara (mystic_notions), which was good! Somebody knocked on my door at 10:15 AM... hello? Some people might not be up yet or in a fit state to answer the door! Man, this is when I want to change my address in certain places and have my friends in houses take care of possible packages for me!

Someone thought that my comment over the hilarity of a hurricane name wasn't appropriate. C'mon... it's HURRICANE DURIAN! How could it not be funny, at least for a little while? Maybe it's only because I know Jon and Jeremy would be laughing over the name too, but it's not my fault that the name's SO FUNNY! I stand by my comment, because really. Who cares, it's HURRICANE DURIAN! :D :D :D If I were laughing over the fact that people are lost in this Philippines hurricane, then I could see her point... but I'm not and wouldn't do that in any case, so there! :P (I'm still grinning as I type... gotta love the comedy, even if some people take it the wrong way!)






Leslie learned how to make people explode using only the mind.
... afterward, Leslie woke up beside a horse.
'How will you be remembered in history books?' at QuizGalaxy.com



You're a Total Grinch

Ouch! You make the Grinch seem like Santa Claus. Holidays definitely aren't your thing.
Just relax, and create your own tradition. Even if it's drinking spiked hot chocolate and heckling carolers.



Your Holiday Personality is Social

For you, the holidays are all about spending time with people you love - and even those you kind of like.
Host your own party - maybe even a few. Get people together for baking cookies, watching movies, and playing holiday charades.



For the twelve days of Christmas, your true love will send you:

Twelve street musicians drumming
Eleven carolers a-caroling
Ten gymnasts a-leaping
Nine ladies waltzing
Eight llamas a-milking
Seven eggnogs a-intoxicating
Six puppies a-barking
Five Golden Girls
Four calling prank callers
Three French burlesque dancers
Two bottles of whiskey
And a monkey in a cherry tree

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home