Thursday, December 14, 2006

Dream: Buses going over the South Arm fields and delivering newspapers

For some reason, I dreamed that I was back living at Rosehill Drive near South Arm. The #403 bus was delivering community newspapers in a huge sack that the bus driver had to take out and lug up / down driveways. I got on the bus to see where it would take me. Thought it was cool that it simply traversed the South Arm Park fields, and I was the last one off at night besides these two teenage blonde girls. I went home to find my mom and grandma ready to serve lunch, and picked up the Richmond News to read. There was an article about a big-breasted woman named Danielle who was getting married to a man named Wayne. Wayne used to be my mom's lover, and there was some stuff in there about their relationship and how my brother and sister were at a "biological-father school." It even included a picture of a holiday card he'd sent my siblings, who had decided to write on it: "TRASH BIN! LOVE, JON AND RAE" (for some reason, my sister's name was Rae in the dream...) All this was alongside an article on a missing kid who played soccer in grass.

After eating, I knew that I had to take over newspaper delivery duties on Ryan Rd. / Rosebrook Rd. So I went outside to find Julie S. wanting to have lunch, but she wanted to make sure her sister was around. I helped her find Elaine, then noticed my brother in his grey zippered jacket being the absolute last to cross the South Arm field for school since he was reading while walking! I thought of not delivering some papers, and tried to figure where a good "dump location" would be. Of course, I wanted to deliver to the Mitchells with their six kids, among others. The dream ended as I was delivering to a green-and-white house. Odd. o_O

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home