Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Dream: Coffee-flavored steak, showering in a communal village / Desserts and ornaments

... what the HECK have they done to the LJ update page?! I liked it better the old way. Now the userpic thing is up top instead of at the bottom, and it just looks all different and such! At least the autosave feature works even when the page is all stretched out on my monitor! (monitor size may be why my brother was able to notice the "disgusting" ads on that poop site, and I wasn't...)

Well, I did go back to bed and actually managed to sleep at around 8. I can blame the lack of sleep on my mom's mentioning her plans for this afternoon, since I get excited over going out sometimes. :P This is seriously screwing up my sleep schedule. Ugh. Then I had a couple of interesting dreams. One featured these two guys picking up these two girls that looked like Phoebe from FRIENDS for a very specific purpose. They went to a restaurant and ordered various interesting things. I was with them for some reason, and hesitated at ordering a coffee-flavored steak from the menu since it cost $11 or so, and I didn't have that kind of money on me. Sad. o_O

Then I dreamed that a bunch of my friends and I were living together in a communal village type of thing. My brother was talking to Nathan about stuff, and I was around for the conversation. I don't remember what it was about, but I do remember being rather enthralled by the discussion which eventually lasted a few days. Then I realized that I needed to shower since I hadn't for a few days. So then I grabbed a towel and some other things from the washroom, but realized there was a sign up that announced that others would be using it for some time. At a loss for what to do, I wandered over to another building, where Chung Yan's parents were playing cards with Randal, who was on a cell phone. I laughed at the 2-against-1 dynamic, and explained my predicament with some embarrassment. They let me use the shower, for which I was most grateful. On the way there, I ran into Jackie... we talked for a while, then I decided to look into a meeting room. My mom was leading a meeting, and Jeremy was there, with a Mohawk haircut. Interesting stuff... the dream ended when I was in the shower. o_O

Now I'm off to do MAJOR work on my list entries!


You Are Smores

Unusual and unconventional, you make your strange ways work for you.
You've got personality - no one's denying that!



You Are an Angel

A truly giving soul, you understand the spirit of Christmas.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home