Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Doodie (poop site), Rachel, Lyndsey's stickers, weird dream of break-ins and babies

Doodie.com is a poop site... HOW AWESOME! Found that through RQ, haha. I forwarded that to my family and Rachel when Steph emailed us about some dinner that she and Rachel would like to make for our two families on or around New Year's. Rachel IS relocating to Fort McMurray (Alberta) pretty soon afterwards... good thing Dave Patterson's going to drive her there, then fly back! As long as her parents can act civilized around each other (and they seemed to be at the Keg when celebrating Auntie Esther's birthday), then why not?

I also got a Christmas card today from Lyndsey (fenellaevangela) with stickers featuring rainbows and unicorns: those will be great for little Sean! Apparently, she had a very hard time finding them, and went all over town to find a store that had ONE pack left! Very much appreciated, to be sure. Thank goodness she DID get my card / Vancouver postcard, since hers was the one I thought was missing around here last week or so! I just hope I wrote something in it besides a greeting before mailing it off...


I had a weird dream in which Helen and I were hanging out with her baby Nicholas. We went inside some GIANT French Quarter warehouse store, and Helen went off to find clothing and some gifts for me and her family. I was left with the baby, so held his hand and walked him over to the clothing aisles where I tried to interest him in the bin of Santa hats. He didn't really like that, so I went over to the food aisles. Helen met us there and asked if I liked Japanese crackers and shaped gingerbread cookies: those were fine by me, so she bought 50 of those before we left.

I put those things away at home, and then slept for a while. (yes, dreaming about sleeping again! :P) Then I heard my sister's voice coming from INSIDE my place, saying that the next time I'd see her was on her laptop. I didn't want to get up to investigate it, and thought: "This is MY PRIVATE PLACE! What are other people doing here?!" Finally, I got up to see what was going on. My sister was using my bathroom, so I asked her how the hell she got inside. She told me that she opened the sliding door from outside, even though I'd left it locked. I was highly annoyed and let her know this. When she went out, I saw my mom looking cheerful and waving at me through the window: I slammed the sliding door on her and put a curtain up to block her view.

After that, I thought I'd go back to bed, but didn't. So I went to the computer to check my messages. Four people had left me messages on MSN: Lauren tried to send me a text message via MSN and called me Ryan (her baby's name in the dream) while telling me that I shouldn't leave her any anonymous comments / posts on her message board from now on. Jon asked what my MSN name of "intern = zero" meant, Eric M. left me some pictures of angry animals, and Justin C. simply wanted to let me know about his grades. "G -56 is good!"


What a weird dream. Maybe I was thinking too much about how I should have introduced Jon to Rosenda and baby Ian on Sunday night, but I don't know about the rest of it! Although I really should reply to Lauren's email about baby Brandon and such at some point, too... thank goodness that my mom hasn't barged in here lately! Phew!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home