Saturday, November 25, 2006

We're champions in everything but NHL hockey, it seems...

Caught up on blogs: Dawn has rants about certain things going on in her life, plus the tap water situation. Steph's changed her layout to BC Lions colors (bright orange!) and has a post about our good sports teams showings in football / baseball / soccer / WHL hockey... we're not NHL hockey champions yet! *sigh* Vivian has Sarah McLachlan lyrics (yay for no Christmas lyrics! :P), and a rant about spoiled bratty kids with high-tech gadgets and a severely underdeveloped sense of appreciation for the gifts they DO get. YOU WANT STOCKING STUFFERS ON TOP OF YOUR IPOD, KIDDIES?! NOT IN THIS HOUSE! GET ADOPTED IF YOU WANT THAT! (heh)

Dave loves his ball mouse (NOT IN THAT WAY, YOU PERVERTS!), and now thinks that his old English teacher's assessment of his being "morose" is correct. Maybe he'll be exuberant in ten years if his blog's still around, heh. Spoz has stuff about his weekender road trip: sounds like good times starting at the Enigma Bar, all right!

Meh... I guess I should call Henry to tell him about the detour, but I'll be seeing him at 3-ish. It's not like I don't have his phone number, and I kinda DO want to be courteous... after I make some lunch? Actually, I'll need to take a shower and such so I'll just leave it. (crap excuse, I know) Maybe I should bring something for William's entertainment, but I'm not sure I want to cart around heavy books all night. If only they made mini-versions of Ripley's books... hell, I'm not even sure how heavy this 300GB thing is gonna be! Dang, I knew I should have asked Eric about the weight of an average hard drive on the way to church last night... too late now!

Note to self: Take the bus right after Awana ends, or see if I can get a ride to Kingsgate Mall. Explain things better to Jeremy when I do meet him later on. I don't think he understood a lot of what I said to him last night on the phone, heh. You'd think I'd be better at this by now, especially since I know him somewhat. Go figure. *rolleyes*

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home