Monday, November 13, 2006

Holiday Wishlist for 2006

Holiday Wishlist for 2006

Can't believe it's that time again! I've been granting some wishes here and there, and already have a load of stuff to take to the post office!

1. Postcards, especially from other areas of Canada / international countries.

2. Souvenirs, same as above.

3. Stickers, especially rainbow ones for an autistic kid I know... he LOVES them!!

4. Anything with a Dragon on it, since I am a Dragon in the Chinese Zodiac.

5. Books... I love to read! They can be about anything, although I love history and trivia.

6. Christmas Cards!! I love getting mail!

7. Letters and notes... I'd like to get to know YOU!

8. Candy and chocolate, especially stuff from other countries.

9. New Friends.

10. For YOU to have a great holiday season... do something kind for a stranger!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home