Friday, November 10, 2006

Chapstick in with office supplies / Dream of whales scoring goals

The Canucks lost 6-0 to the Ducks last night... I guess even a now-100% Canadian ownership isn't gonna help. *sigh* I found some chapstick in my office supply bag. Very confusing... it's no chapstick with caffeine OR lip balm, but at least I can use it now! Note to self: Get more chapstick and check out Facts About Multiples! My Christmas wishlist is taking clearer shape, so I'll post it when it's in its final form. :)

I had a weird dream, but then what else is new? It involved Jeremy inviting Jon, me, and a bunch of our friends over to his apartment to meet HIS friends. There was this one guy who kept annoying me and the other girls with his cigarette lighter and flames. Eventually, we had to throw him out. At one point, Jeremy wanted me to put some dishes in the sink for him since he had a pulled muscle for some reason. Of course I did that, then saw other dirty dishes in the sink. A bunch of people offered to help him with those, and the dishes got done before we all settled in to watch a hockey game. This wasn't any ordinary hockey game, since it featured a whale which would die in four days (don't ask how we all knew that) trying to score a goal into an empty net. The crowd was cheering it on, and the whole experience was rather bizarre! Then the dream ended shortly afterwards... wonder what that means!

Triggers? Eh, possibly reading about that nut who burned himself and his girlfriend / kids to death with gas and a lighter. Then there was some comment Steve Dunbar made about getting rid of the orca on the Canucks uniforms. Other than that, I'm not sure what would trigger my weird subconscious!


Your Vocabulary Score: A+

Congratulations on your multifarious vocabulary!
You must be quite an erudite person.


Of course I got this result, haha. :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home