Friday, November 10, 2006

Falling asleep, weird mishearings, Entenmann's Fat-Free Chocolate Cupcakes

I *should* be getting ready for bed now, especially since it seems to take me forever to fall asleep these days for some reason! Key words: SHOULD BE. Instead, what am I doing? I'm aimlessly wandering around holiday_wishes, and getting a teeny bit of work done in RQ. At least I prepared a bunch of Christmas cards with greetings and stickers this afternoon / evening, I guess... I should also get a wishlist up there, but maybe tomorrow or Saturday as I get inspiration from others and myself!

I kinda wish I were like Alan since he falls asleep anytime and anywhere! Heck, it was even documented on an Awana year-end slide presentation long ago: the kids had their singing time, and here's Leader Alan fast asleep on a chair behind them! Nice example if any of them turned around, heh.

Earlier, I told my sister that I was losing my brain. She somehow misheard that as "I'm nude!" and had to tell Karen Grace and Margaret about it in the Dairy Queen where they were, heh. Well, at least I told her on Monday that I loved her... I should tell Eric about that since he's always bugging me about this "ministry of healing and love reconciliation" that he wants to see happen between us. (and about the "I'm nude!" mishearing, since I always seem to have weird hearing around him for some reason...) Tonight, I thought that my parents were dead somewhere because they didn't answer the phone when they usually do and I knew they weren't out. Yeah, I'm weird and construct weird fantasies... NOT of the sexy / perverted kind, ya peanut gallery! :P


Entenmann's Fat-Free Chocolate Cupcakes

1 small Box Jello chocolate pudding powder
½ cup Non-fat dry milk powder
1 tablespoon Unsweetened Hershey's cocoa
½ cup Sugar
1 cup Self-rising flour

4 Egg whites, beat until stiff with 1 pinch Salt
1½ qt bowl
1 teaspoon Vanilla
4 oz Applesauce
¼ teaspoon Baking soda

In medium mixing bowl... combine Jello powder, dry milk, cocoa, sugar, and flour. Set aside. With electric mixer, beat alternately into the egg white mixture a cup at a time with the vanilla / applesauce / baking soda, which have been mixed together. Beat 2 minutes after last addition. Divide batter equally between 12 paper-line cupcake wells. Bake at 350°F about 18-20 minutes or until tester comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack 10 minutes, then remove.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home