Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Cute kittens and rocket launchers / Dreams of comic characters, party conflicts, 200 kids, needles

Corey sent me pictures of what he claims are cute kittens to make up for his sending me pictures of "rocket launchers," including one being "blown." (those euphemisms are there for good reason!) I don't really trust him on that, since they could very well be something else entirely! But I clicked on them, and he's right for once: they ARE cute kittens! (Image 1 and Image 2) Now, just watch him tell me tonight about something hidden in the picture to not make it so cute... he thinks it funny when I freak out and "act like a child" over this stuff. o_O

I had a weird dream which involved me and my friends trying to find this family with over 200 kids since they set an obvious world record. We were transported into the pages of a book about them, and the 200 kids included Betty / Veronica / Jughead / Moose / Archie / other people from the Archie comic strip. (there was also Cinderella, Snow White, and other princesses) We found heroin needles in the grass by Minoru Pool, so called police to take them away. Andrea was planning a party for the next day, so invited everyone to attend... we all made a verbal committment to that party, heh.

At Minoru Pool near the board with all the swimming lessons available for each color / level, we saw Joe Yu! He informed us that he was having a party the next day, and we were all invited to show up! (certain people were expected to attend, however) Knowing that Andrea really wanted to hold her party at some point in the near future, we discussed that and came up with a compromise: she could hold hers the day after that, if it suited her. After some uncharacteristic pissing and moaning about it, she agreed. I woke up soon afterwards...

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home