Thursday, October 12, 2006

Long survey with more than 50 questions! / Lust Quotient

It's been some time since I've done a long survey... thanks, Shannon!

If you opened this, FILL IT OUT! Learn 50 things about your friends, and let them learn 50 things about you! - keep it going...

1. How tall are you barefoot? 4 feet, 11 inches. Short, I know. :P

2. Have you ever smoked heroin? No.

3. Do you own a gun? No, even though SOMEONE says I should... o_O

4. Who are your best friends? Hmm... do I have any? (haha) Maybe Andrea... Nathan... no idea who else...

5. Do you get nervous before "meeting the parents"? Never been to that stage, thankfully. I probably would be, though!

6. What music are you embarrassed to admit that you listen to? Some REALLY old pop music...

7. What's your favourite Christmas song? Not sure if I have one... get back to me in two months. (but then, I'll probably want it to be over...)

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Milk!

9. Can you do push-ups? Sorta.

10. Why does one question always disappear? I don't know. I wish it would stay, and make my numbering system better. (or something)

11. What's your favourite piece of jewellery? Not sure I have one.

12. Do you like painkillers? Of course, but I'm not addicted to them like some people tend to think!

13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? HAHAHA at Shannon's answer of "roofies." Illegal, but oh so potent!

14. Do you own a knife? A few in the kitchen drawer. Mmm, sharp weaponry...

15. Do you have A.D.D.? Prob... ooh, look! The sun!

16. Middle Name? Chi Wah.

17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? "I should pack, but don't want to." / "I could go out to get some more money for the trip, but I'll end up spending more." / "I WANT A MAID!"

18. Name the last 3 things you have bought: Chocolate, noodles, and soup. (yes, it's all so very interesting, haha)

19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink: Water, milk, and juice. (of course I'm gonna drink them... it's not like I'll snort 'em... and if there's a way to do that, I don't wanna know!)

20. What time did you wake up today? 12:20.

21. Where the heck is #21?

22. Current worry? Wondering how I'll make it through the trip this weekend without wanting to sleep a LOT. (6 AM?! Was I a CRAZY person?! No answer needed!)

23. Current hate? How I get addicted to certain things / games.

24. Favourite place to be? Dunno... if sleeping doesn't count, I'll take Nathan's basement with the exception of Isabel's room for $500! (haha, lame Jeopardy reference :P)

25. Least favourite place to be? The hospital or a place where I get lost easily.

26. Where would you like to go? Australia.

27. Do you own slippers? No, I don't think I do.

28. What shirt are you wearing? The POISON! shirt.

29. Do you burn or tan? Tan.

30. Favorite colour(s)? Blue, purple, black.

31. Would you be a pirate? Maybe...

32. Last time you had an alcoholic drink? The Sunday dinner at Nathan's, which seems like a long time ago even though it's been less than two weeks. Mmm, Belgian brew and Jeremy's homemade IPA...

33. What songs do you sing in the shower? None... I'm not like my sister, who needs to keep herself occupied / entertained by singing in the bathroom no matter what! (Vivian S. knows about this now, if she didn't before...)

34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? Monsters and aliens that lived in the sky. That's right... they weren't under the bed like most kids thought, but they were in the sky. I was one messed-up kid... o_O

35. What's in your pockets right now? No pockets.

36. Last thing that made you laugh? My evil plans... mwahahaha.

37. Best bed sheets you had as a child? I don't remember that. They were probably pretty generic.

38. Worst injury you've ever had? The one where a skate blade sliced open my finger while I was on a school field trip. I still vaguely remember that incident since I had to be in the hospital for it... ouch!

39. Where the heck is #39?

40. How many TVs do you have in your house? One.

41. Who is your loudest friend? Daniel, or Nathan. Maybe my sister, since she makes Michelle deaf at least twice a week, haha.

42. Who is your most silent friend? Not sure if any of them can really count as SILENT...

43. Does someone have a crush on you? I don't think so.

44. Do you wish on shooting stars? On rare occasions.

45. What is your favourite book? I don't have just one. I love way too many books!

46. What is your favorite candy? Chocolate!

47. What song do you want played at your wedding? I'm not sure, but I *do* know that Britney Spears' From the Bottom of my Broken Heart would be a BAAAAAAAAD choice! :P (actually, ANYTHING by Britney would be a bad choice... but Vanessa says her brother Sean actually heard this at a wedding banquet once!)

48. What song do you want played at your funeral? Death Piggy, Joey Died Today ("Joey died today... and before he died, he knew he was dead...")

49. What were you doing at 12 AM last night? Talking to Corey about gross pictures, and editing / tagging random_musings posts. Or maybe I was in the shower...

50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up ths morning? I NEED TO PEE NOW!

--THE BASICS--

[name] Leslie.
[birthdate] Sept. 17, 1976.
[sex] Female.
[relationship status] Non-existent.
[shoe size] 7.
[parents still together] Yes.
[siblings] Brother and sister.
[pets] None, as they're not allowed in most apartment complexes around here.

--FAVORITES--

[color] See above, #30.
[number] 12
[season] Late spring / early summer.
[type of weather] Sunny.
[food / drink] WONTON MEIN!

--DO YOU--

[twirl your hair] Sometimes.
[have any tattoos] No.
[cheat on tests] I have tried it.
[like scary movies] Not really.
[like cleaning] No, of course not.
[own a cell phone] I am an anomaly in that I do not own one of those beasts.
[collect anything] Special coins, some other stuff...

--HAVE YOU EVER--

[been in a fistfight] Not really.
[considered a life of crime] Not really.
[considered being a hooker] Haha, on the VERY rare occasion.
[been in love] Yes.
[made out with just a friend] No.
[hurt someone you love] Yup.
[kicked someone in the nuts] Not to my knowledge.

--CURRENT--

[clothing] POISON! shirt and grey sweatpants.
[hair] Short... why did I cut my hair again?! Damn, long suits me better...
[song you are in love with] Too many to name... but King Missile's Detachable Penis is an old favorite. :P
[CD in your stereo] No stereo.
[mood] Kinda tired.
[thing you ought to be doing] Editing / tagging posts.

--LOVE--

[first crush] Stephen, Grade 1.
[first kiss] HAHAHAHAHA.
[first love] Someone who's not in my life anymore.
[do you believe in love at first sight] Lust at first sight.
[do you believe in "the one"] I think so, but I'm not sure.
[are you a tease] I don't try to be!
[would you ever commit yourself to someone 100%] Yup, if he were willing to do the same.

--ARE YOU--

[honest] Most of the time.
[sarcastic] NO, NEVER! :P
[a daydreamer] Yeah!
[uptight or laid-back] Depends on the situation.
[messy or organized] It's called having order in chaos, dude...
[shy or outgoing] Depends on the people I'm with.

--RANDOM--

[nervous habits] Doing things to my hair, mostly.
[are you double-jointed] I don't think so.
[can you roll your tongue] No.
[do you make your bed daily] Nah, no point.
[which shoe goes on first] Left.

--IN THE PAST MONTH, HAVE YOU--

[bought something] Food, mostly.
[been sick] Not really...
[sang] Yes, mostly on Sundays or while listening to the radio.
[missed someone] Yes.
[gotten drunk] No.
[gotten a haircut] Not officially.
[watched cartoons] Sometimes.
[been kissed] No.
[lied] Nope.

--LAST PERSON THAT--

[you spent the night with] I don't remember. (no, I am NOT a slut... I just honestly don't remember!)
[spent the night with you] See above.
[saw you cry] See above.
[made you cry] Certain people who are close to me.
[you said "I love you" to] Don't remember.
[told you they loved you] Certain family members.

--WHAT IS--

[the best feeling in the world] Seeing how excited my friends / the kids are to see me! (that rarely happens, damn!)
[the worst feeling in the world] Feeling unappreciated / screwing something up REALLY badly!
[your greatest fear] Being alone.
[the thing you want most in life] Happiness for everyone I care about!


Your Lust Quotient: 19%

Congratulations, you have your lust under control.
It's not that you aren't a lustful person, you just like to save it for the perfect occasion!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home