Friday, October 13, 2006

Dreams, coupons, solutions to non-commenting

Don't know why I'm up now when I went to bed at 3... suppose I'll sleep better tonight, which is a good thing considering I have to get up at the stupidly early hour of 6 AM! Maybe I'll bring my word search book, but probably not since my mom says she has a big one for me. It'll be funny if it's the same one I have, or the one I gave Eric H. for his birthday!

I had a vague dream of hanging out with Vivian, Karen, Steph, Christon, and some others at church - the downstairs was carpeted, weirdly enough! They all left the building to go somewhere, leaving me alone in the church kitchen to work on stuff and read numerous newspapers with comic strips. Right when I got really bored, Kevin and Brian came by and said that they could give me a ride out of there since they were going down to Richmond. So I collected my stuff and went to the church parking lot... they were driving Eric M.'s grey car. Very weird. o_O

I found a "new flavor" toothpaste coupon with no expiry date: SWEET! That reminds me, my Stouffer's coupons will expire in December... this includes the Bistro one. Ah well.

I've figured out a solution to the drying up of comments! Yay for any post by Eric H., these two posts by Amy, and this RT post! Actually, I could comment a lot on any RT post that I started (or indeed on any post anywhere that I started, or one started by a now-deleted journal account), but I'm thinking of one in particular. Jon should take note, haha. I apologize in advance to Amy, and I should really disable emailing of comments on Eric's posts first before I start the frenzy. No, I don't LIVE for commenting on journal services, but it's always nice to maintain a good average. ;) (Chris once said that I must comment 100 times a day... me dunno about that, but it's at least semi-accurate!)

Edit: I have to change Eric's mood theme, since nolegs has a few "undefined" mood icons... hey, he can use S2 even on a free account? Dude, I totally have to change his blog over then! Also, I have to update for him, haha... can't have 13 entries in the journal! ;) (Jon also emailed us about Sunday dinner #6... apparently, Eric and Jesse are going to cook Mexican at Jeremy's... with or without the yellow water, haha. I'll likely be too tired from the tour AND won't really have a way to get there really, so I'll have to miss out. Damn!)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home