Thursday, September 21, 2006

Birthday Celebration 2006, in pictures

Here is that picture post I said I'd make!

Also, I've figured out the solution to my sushi dilemma: suggesting it to Eric H. for dinner the next time we hang out might be a good idea. ;) (Archie comics are cool, also!)

Randal: "Here are a couple of photos from Leslie's birthday dinner. The quality is not very good because they were taken with my cell phone - I guess camera phones are only good for Sasquatch and Ogopogo sightings."

Steph: "I suppose I should follow Randal's lead. Here are some shots that I took - but I won't attach too many, or I will flood your inbox! Enjoy!"


Danielle looking at me holding up my new personalized Bible from Karen... Eric's arms are in the way, haha.




Eric M., Danielle, and Karen watching as Nathan shows me which passage to read in Olde Charlie Farquharson's Testament: Perry Sound Version... then he took it from me to show everyone else. This is what happens when you enjoy your own gifts to another person too much! ;)




Karen Choo and me with her card and big pink gift bag... I hate how my glasses aren't aligned with my eyes in the picture! (one of the many things which do not make me photogenic)




Nathan and me with the ice cream sparkler while they were singing HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me... as I thought, my hat obscures my face. Oh well, it's not like THAT's the focus of the picture! :P (and neither is Eric's hot water for his peppermint tea, which you can see in the corner)




Drinking a Corona with lime to match my hat... Eric suggested changing the angle so it looked better, and took the picture since he was sitting right beside me. (Steph was going to do a frontal view)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home