Friday, September 22, 2006

BS Outings / Cars on fire / Quizzes

HAHAHA. I just got another lame-sounding email from the usual suspect: For next Friday, Sept. 29th, the program will be Bible Study Outing night. The Courtship and Dating Talk has been rescheduled to Friday, Oct. 6th.

Please discuss your outing plans with your Bible Study group and have a wonderful time building more beautiful, precious Bible Study group memories together, next Friday, Sept. 29th. Your presence matters so, of course, attendance will be taken. :)

Wishing you a lifetime of priceless memories with your dear Bible Study groups! Be pretty for Jesus!


I don't believe in "keeping it pretty," but that doesn't mean I believe in "keeping it ugly," either! Then again, I don't think I'd characterize certain things as beautiful / precious / dear. Not that those things aren't important to me (because they are), but I dunno... but I can predict that my group will most likely be meeting in Richmond! (We did the Cactus Club thing in May, and the Milestones thing eight weeks later for Randal's birthday... thank goodness I'll have more money available by then, if not a bus pass! Where the heck is that thing, anyhow?!)

Oh yes, I should get Eric H. to replace the shower curtain the next time he's here for a hangout thing. I could do it myself with the one that Dawn's family gave me a long time ago, but I'm afraid I'd screw that up. Thank goodness I forgot about getting him to replace it the last time he was over (on Tuesday) because of the sprayed toilet water incident, otherwise I'd be so pissed off right about now! ("DAMMIT! THAT THING WAS NEW!!! WHY DIDN'T I HOLD OFF ON IT TILL LATER?!?!")

Eric M. just called... he says he's on his way now, so I have to be ready at 6:30. Good thing I have money for Pho if he has to be there early tonight! (still don't know what I'll do about the bank thing, however...)

The sports car quiz below reminds me of this icon I have: Spoz took it one night when a car was on fire in his neighborhood, haha. (it used to be my default icon for a while there, too...)




You Should Be a Cherry Redhead

Sexy and dramatic, but still sweetly feminine. Perfect for getting out of the hair color doldrums!



You Should Drive a Corvette

You don't just like to drive on the road, you like to own it. You live to intimidate other drivers with your car's muscle power!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home