Thursday, September 21, 2006

The things I love which start with one specific letter...

Comment and I'll give you a letter; then you have to list 10 things you love that begin with that letter. Afterwards, post this in your journal, and give out some letters of your own.

(If you've done this before or are doing one, then tell me which letters you have already used, and I will pick another)

Mandy (a_phoenixdragon) gave me "Y," so here we go!

The Letter 'Y'

1. Yngwie Malmsteen
2. Yams (like at Thanksgiving)
3. Young Boys (as in the Lords of Acid song! :P)
4. Yaohan Centre (that place is cool for Asian stuff... and it's on Wikipedia!)
5. Yardbirds (the band)
6. Yayness! (stuff I like that makes me go "YAY!"... heh)
7. Yellow Drippings (from crab, not your nose! :P)
8. Yearly Service Pins (from Awana)
9. YVR (at least, if the airport doesn't cause me to be delayed...)
10. Yolks (that reminds me, I haven't had hot pot in a LONG time!)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home