Thursday, March 16, 2006

Seattle Phone Pranks / Emoticons / My lame comeback line

I got an email last night from a guy named Matt Torres who saw a message on my blog about the prank calls I have when he did a search for Seattle Phone Pranks. Says he'll pay me and would really appreciate it if I can get him a copy of the Seattle Phone Pranks, since the guy he got it from moved to Sacramento. (he has a 15-year-old cassette with the calls on it which has been played so much that it is really hard to hear on one side) He thanked me for my quick response just now, and wondered if it would be too much to burn a CD and send it to California... I won't be able to do it right now, but maybe in a couple of weeks! It might be easier just to burn him a CD of ALL the prank calls (700 MB), since the Seattle Prank Calls are only 12.7 MB. I'll just go with what he wants, heh. So we'll see how that goes... Corey says that I should get him to Paypal me the money, but I don't have an account there! I'll wait on responding to Matt till later when I talk to Corey about Paypal accounts and stuff, heh.

MSN Emoticons
List of Yahoo Messenger Emoticons
Trillian Emoticons





Leslie's lame comeback line:

"This again? You sound like a broken record"

'What is your lame comeback line?' at QuizGalaxy.com

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home