Tuesday, February 21, 2006

It's been a long time since I checked my OK Cupid mailbox...

Note to self: Show Corey The Image Reaction Test and The How Sexual Are You? Test later. (it's all about the pictures, dude!)


I have two friend requests on OK Cupid, and those are actually a doublepost. Someone (Teunis) claims to be my friend in real life, and would like to combine forces to network together. HAHAHA! That's the cheesiest thing I've read all day, but at least it's given my OK Cupid mailbox some activity! (which it hasn't seen since the Dominic days, haha) Fine, I'll accept that one then!

I also have this message from November 5... whoops. Jeffrey (from New Westminster) asked me about my faith and why I believe, so I answered him. Very belated, but I do get to all my correspondence in time. ;)

Apparently, my "friend" 3rdofthe3rd (Josh Levy from Vancouver) wrote a test on Dec. 27, and he'd like me to take it. The word "friend" is in quotes there since I don't recall friending him on OK Cupid. Oh well, I'll take the test. :D

Now it's time to eat a beef pot pie: my sister sent me an email which made me lose my appetite. No, you don't want to know what it was about. Yes, I know I told you about the Chapters Dump (Golden Curry!), but I'm not telling you about this! :P


Note: LJ Lion King / LJ NBTSC Drama / LJ EarthBound! blogquizzes. (by Melvin, Marina, and Xander)


Potential Roommate
78% compatibility
I have one more person coming to look at the room, so I'll call you later to let you know. (In other words, if no one better comes along, the place is yours.) Avoid the HOMELESS and the people I told to GO AWAY when you leave... they are potential hazards to your health.



My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:


free online dating free online dating
You scored higher than 39% on compatibility
Link: The Are you the Ideal Roommate? Test written by 3rdofthe3rd on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test


What is it with all the pictures of thong bikinis on this thing?! I'm not a prude (like I was saying to Corey earlier), but that was a little much. (and I don't visit X-Rated sites, thanks so much!)


Nerd Magnets
50 Civilian, 24 Idealist
Geekwad.



My test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:


free online dating free online dating
You scored higher than 73% on Civilian

free online dating free online dating
You scored higher than 8% on Idealist
Link: The Fridge Magnet Personality Test written by heartshapedcunt on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the 32-Type Dating Test



You scored 12 Dumbass Bitch, 37 Nasty Bitch, 50 Evil Bitch, and 0 Perfect Woman!
Description 1



My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:


free online dating free online dating
You scored higher than 0% on silliness

free online dating free online dating
You scored higher than 57% on nastiness

free online dating free online dating
You scored higher than 78% on evil

free online dating free online dating
You scored higher than 0% on perfection
Link: The how to respond to IM romance Test written by cyberslut on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test



Happy out!
Congratulations! You scored 76%!
Though you almost certainly know you are, there are still a few questions eating away at you, but these do not bother your life. You enjoy the present moment and look forward to the future, and what you've got planned for that time. Enjoy the party!



My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:


free online dating free online dating
You scored higher than 25% on you
Link: The You Test written by on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the 32-Type Dating Test



Freakin' Genius!
You scored 100% Awesomeness!
You are wonderful! If awesomeness was a crime, you’d be in jail for life. You win 1,000,000 points and the respect and admiration of millions of fans. Here is a gold star for you:



My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:


free online dating free online dating
You scored higher than 20% on Awesomeness
Link: The Really QUICK Reassuringly EASY Test written by andyash on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test



Bedside Buddy
After the night was over, you had 45% health, $9 left, and were 90% appealing to your date.
Despite making some poor judgement calls that evening that caused you to get severely injured, and not having enough money to get a cab, your date for the evening really liked you. When you made it to the hospital, they stayed by your bed the entire time until you were released from the hospital.

Understanding your scores:
Health: Good, Badly Hurt, Dead. Money: Enough, Not Enough. Appeal: Loved, Liked, Indifferent, Disliked.



My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:


free online dating free online dating
You scored higher than 24% on health

free online dating free online dating
You scored higher than 50% on money

free online dating free online dating
You scored higher than 69% on appeal
Link: The Choose Your Own Adventure Test written by Renegade_Master on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test


I loved these things as a kid, haha!


Amateur Historian
Congratulations! You scored 80!
You know your stuff in regards to history! You obviously take an interest in it and have made an effort to keep up on it. You rank amongst the most interesting people to drink coffee with. Good work!



My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:


free online dating free online dating
You scored higher than 93% on Points
Link: The Dark Humor in History Test written by ieatthings on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the 32-Type Dating Test



I scored 57% on the OK Cupid Virgin Game.

I scored 55% on the OK Cupid Gaydar Test.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home