Saturday, February 18, 2006

Brokeback Mountain, rat poop, chicken lasagna, and strawberry / banana milk

Perfect timing today, as Sam arrived just when I headed out to wait for him! He was afraid that I'd be waiting out in the cold for a long time: not so, as I've adjusted to things quite nicely! We discussed reading break and Brokeback Mountain: it's still playing in theatres, and it's not just the gay thing either! I told him what it was like from my perspective, since he still wasn't sure if he wanted to see it. When we got to church, various people (Julie / Jason / Jessica / Elaine) were freaking out over rat poop. Yes, the church has had a rat / ant problem for some time. We got a big box full of stuff for Awana, which is good: finger puppets, workbooks, store items, pins, and various other shiny items = yay! :D

After I got home early, I had some chicken lasagna for dinner. It was okay, if a bit watery. Oh well. I have now discovered that I like banana milk better than strawberry milk. Yet strawberry bubble tea with milk and the whole bit (pearls / jelly / slush) is generally pretty good: maybe it's the inclusion of the tea and different concentration of milk... go figure! Now I want some bubble tea... maybe next week or something. Nah, the banana milk's not a case of "How do you milk a banana? Where are its nipples?" *laugh*

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home