Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Why would you disable comments on every post?! / Questions 1701-1750 of 5000 / My Best Excuse

I finished updating my BootyBase with various bits of information tonight. :D

Also, why would you keep a journal with comments disabled for EVERY SINGLE POST? There's this one dude on my friendsfriends page (courtesy of Erin M.) whose every entry (that I've seen) has comments disabled. I can understand vents that the writer doesn't want comments on, but his latest entry concerns a bunch of anti-depressants that he'd apparently like for Christmas. If you REALLY want a blog with comments disabled, you might as well make the thing private to start with! Blergh.


Got these questions from this QuestionClub LJ post by Arthurbulla. I'm going to post the survey in 50-question batches, like the original. No worries there! Five thousand questions and answers wouldn't fit as an entry, anyhow. :P

The only complete copy... you'll have to go around erasing answers.


1701. Will tomorrow be just like today? Probably... only I intend to spend it writing Christmas cards. We'll see if I get that done...

1702. How would you react if a stranger pinched your bottom? I'd smite them with my fireballs, haha. Seriously though, I'd be very confused and angry.

1703. When was the last time you went on a date? Me, date? Hahaha, yeah right!

1704. Have you ever ridden a horse? Yup, when I was a kid in Langley.

1706. What is almost over? This song that I'm listening to. (Dee Dee King's German Kid)

1707. What should you be doing that you are putting off? Writing Christmas cards.

1708. Can you taste the rainbow? No...

1709. What the hell IS The Rock cookin'? I have absolutely NO idea.

1710. Would you rather be famous or notorious? Notorious.

1711. Would you rather have a diamond necklace or a blueberry farm? A diamond necklace... I think that a blueberry farm would be pointless.

1712. Could you take first place in a beauty contest? Probably not.

1713. Who is the biggest hypocrite you know, and why? Shannon because she always goes back on her word, haha.

1714. Is there a difference between being opinionated and being bitchy? Yeah... being opinionated is just a subset of being bitchy.

Which are you? Neither, I'd hope!

Or are you neither? Neither, haha.

1715. Do you think it is possible to have a polygamous relationship, and truly love all partners equally? Like 3 or 4 involved? NEVER!!!!

1716. What sound is annoying you right now? Nothing.

1717. Imagine you're taking a vacation with 4 people. Who are they? I want to take people I'd get along with for the most part. So let's see... Sam, Eric M., Andrea, and Jen.

1718. The five of you travel by plane. Suddenly, your plane crashes down over snowy mountains. The pilot, the air crew, and all the other passengers die. The only way for you to survive is for one of you to get eaten by the others. Who will it be? Not Andrea, since Chuck would be devastated. I guess the remaining three of us would have to draw straws or something... not Sam, since he's musical. Not Eric M., since he'd be missed. Not Jen, since she's pretty cool and likes scruffy guys. So I guess it would be me... nobody would miss me, as I was trying to tell Randal some time ago.

1719. Why is it then when someone is an anorexic and someone else finds out, they are rushed to the hospital.. BUT when someone is obese (another life-threatening eating disorder), they are NOT rushed to the hospital? No idea... maybe because anorexia is more noticeable.

1720. What is Gargamel (of the Smurfs)'s religion? Does he even HAVE one?! o_O

1721. Why do people do things that they know are bad for them, such as smoking and not getting enough exercise? Because people have no self-control.

1722. How many times have you gotten an A in a class? Probably not very many.

1723. What food group do you eat the most of (bread and pasta, meats and eggs and fish, fruits and vegetables, milk and cheese, sugar and butter)? Probably bread and pasta.

1724. Who is so adorable that you'd like to keep them as a pet? Fidela!

1725. If you had to spend a half hour locked in a dark closet with someone from school that you don't hang out with after school, who would you want it to be? Based on past experience, Jamie Reynolds.

What if it was someone from your job that you don't see outside work? Again based on past experience, Chris Noble.

1726. Truth or dare? DARE.

truth: How often do you masturbate a week?

dare: I dare you to tell us who you think about when you're masturbating. I don't masturbate, therefore I cannot think about anyone as I do so.

for the less bold

truth: At what age did you or do you plan to lose your virginity?

dare: I dare you to answer the truth question. I don't have a certain age where I plan to lose it, because I will when I fall in love and the time is right.

1727. Do you know that in the USA, taxes are so hard that we work for a full third of the year for free (for the government)? Knew that.

1728. If taxes pay for buses, then why is there an additional bus fare? Because the bus driver needs money too, not just the bus.

1729. Should people be allowed to use cell phones in their car? Yeah, but hands-free models only.

1730. I have a tiny grey tiger-striped 8 week old kitten. Will you rescue him and love him? Rescue him? What are you DOING to him?! But sure, if I could...

1731. Have you ever seen a human baby born? Nope.

An animal baby? Nope.

1732. Did you see that miracle of life video? Probably.

How'd it make you feel about sex? There's a lot more to it than just the physical part.

How'd it make you feel about having a baby? Made me look on it as a messy procedure.

1733. Have you ever had a tooth pulled? Yeah.

1734. Who are you waiting for an email / call / note / visit from? Nobody.

1735. What are you counting the days until? Saturday, when Jon gets home.

1736. What is the greatest temptation for you? Food.

How do you resist it? I wish I could...

1737. What are you waiting for? Someone to give me a zillion dollars, haha.

1738. Who is your knight (or lady) in shining armor? Nobody.

1739. If you were walking and someone behind you yelled, "HEY YOU" ... would you turn around? Not until they repeated themselves.

1740. Do loud noises make you tense? Sometimes.

1741. OMG!! Is that your epidermis showing??? Of course it's showing, you idiot. If it wasn't, I'd be very disturbed. :P

1742. Would you rather have people agree with you all the time, or tell you the honest truth about what they think? Honest truth.

1743. If, in a contest, you had to spend one million dollars in one day and you couldn't keep anything you bought to win a million of your own, could you do it? Sure.

1744. Are you all heart? Maybe a good majority of it, but not all...

1745. Are you mad? Not currently.

1746. Will you / have you gone to your high school reunion? Probably not.

1747. What do you think of your yearbook pic? Yuck.

1748. Are you more of a hunter or a gatherer? Gatherer.

1749. Would you rather work, or stay home with the baby? Stay home with baby.

1750. Exactly how soon is now? Nice Smiths reference.. and "now" is the instant you talk about it. So not very soon at all. :P



Leslie's best excuse:


QuizGalaxy.com!


"I got stuck in my descent into madness"


Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com


It might help if you learned how to spell. :P

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home