Saturday, December 10, 2005

Feelings, nothing more than feelings....

Tonight's concert would probably have been okay had I not helped with the kids from 4 till 10. As it was, I felt sorta bored and definitely superfluous. The kids were fine, and looked cute in their animal costumes... little Ian ran off the stage just before they presented a song since he wanted his mom. I talked to Joanna, Mike, Margaret, Sam (who can't make it to Awana next week due to exams), Eric H., Nathan, Daniel (who gave me a high-five), Chris, and a couple of others. My own sister (who gave me a guilt trip a few weeks ago about not attending this thing because it was a "unity thanksgiving" event, I must note) didn't even show up tonight... with over 1000 people there, I wouldn't have seen her. But I learned later from my dad that she was home with Mom, and then seeing the Chronicles of Narnia movie (which I actually AM kinda interested in seeing) with some friends. I might have been better served by staying home tonight, too... but *I* went and did my extraneous bit! (geez, I hate people like that...) Maybe I'll stay home next year....

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home