Sunday, December 11, 2005

We're living in a delusional reality!

I talked to Sheena, Jen, Andrea, and others today about my cranberry glitter lotion: unfortunately, Cindy had really bad eczema today which I didn't know about until I squeezed some for her to try. She had to rub the lotion on her sister Dianne's leg... Danielle and I wouldn't want our brothers doing that to us at all! Citrus definitely thought it was weird, but then his sister Cordia would never do that to him! Karen gave me and Steph Christmas cards from Vivian in France: nothing like being home for the holidays, but at least she hasn't joined the riots in France! Karen took pictures of me, Christon, and others for Vivian... then I asked Denise when Tracy was getting back. Denise said that Tracy was back already: I got to talk to her briefly... she got back yesterday.

Later, a bunch of us (me / Steph / Joey / Sam / Mike) were trying to figure out bus routes for Sam this Saturday from UBC to the church. My dad came up and started playfully hitting Mike because he was dancing around, so I made a side remark to Joey about our childhood. Joey knew, since Steph had told them the story of our childhood allowance.... what do you think made us so tough and strong? From there, we talked about the feather duster (which hung in the hallway and was split down the middle from overuse) and the wooden spoon: I was right.. my parents DID use those methods of discipline more on me than the other two!

My mom also proved that she was losing it: she thought Dylan was someone else (he's afraid of her now since she told him off via email about possibly losing Jon's guitar), she thought Ivan's last name was different than what it really is, she thought Erin's brother Darren was either one of Anita T.'s brothers.... and then she asked me why I didn't email Melissa myself. Um, I don't have her address... and it's easier to get my sister to communicate for me! DUH.

My grandma's SO typically an older Chinese lady: my sister talked to her on the phone the other day. She's been in Hong Kong for a good while now, so of course we miss her! My sister said to her in Chinese: "Oh Grandma, I really miss you!" She got this in reply: "When's your brother coming back?" Heh, we're USED to it.. but it doesn't really matter to Grandma since she won't be here to see Jon ANYHOW! Aiya.


Your Miniskirt Is
D&G



You Were a Whale

You see the unseen and connect on the deepest level.
You help others find their soul's song.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home