Thursday, December 08, 2005

New shoes, dollar store stuff, thoughts, quizzes, and an overflowing inbox

Certain people just frost me... they were HALF A FRIGGING HOUR LATE, AND DIDN'T TELL ME! Of course I was outside WAITING for all that time... *grumble*

I got an Old Spaghetti Factory lunch today, as well as some time at the dollar store / Zellers. I lucked into a two-day-only shoe sale, which was good.. my new Size 7 Spalding shoes were 50% off, and my old ones weren't quite doing it. Those were things that Grandma gave us since my cousin Lillian has a LOT of stuff... yeah, I still wear that pink flambé jacket of hers. But shoes with really thin shoelaces that get untied every half hour no matter how often you double-knot them? No thanks!

I also managed to get 80 Christmas cards, and a birthday card for Joey.. his birthday's not till March, but I'm organized! At least my parents asked me today whether I'd be willing to host Melissa for a few days while Steph's off to SunPeaks with Vivian S.'s family. I don't know whether my sister talked to them after seeing what I wrote a few days ago, but I'll thank her if she did. Now I'm at least willing to consider the possibility: I hope they didn't take that as an out-and-out "yes," though they may have. I'll ask Steph to see what she thinks, heh.

Now I'm off to check the 305 (spam) emails in my inbox, and my 121 emails in my journal comments folder... at least LJ's on their way to fixing the problem with the backlogged email, haha! But 426 emails and counting is really ridiculous... o_O

Hey, I just realized that tomorrow's hockey game at 7 doesn't conflict with Fellowship because there IS no program! WHEEEEEEEEEEE! :D

Note: LJ Friends Christmas Gifts blogquiz, by Allyson.


Your Boho Handbag Is
Shiraleah Square Silk Tote with Wood Handles










You should learn French

QuizGalaxy Language Quiz!


You should learn French. You are smart and knowledgeable. You are also very practical and would like to learn a language which you could use while traveling.




style='background: url(http://www.quizgalaxy.com/result_images/lang-learn-bg.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat;'>








Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com



Your 2005 Song Is

Mr. Brightside by The Killers

It started out with a kiss
How did it end up like this
It was only a kiss, it was only a kiss


Let's just say you're happy to be done with 2005!


This is more true than this quiz knows....

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home