Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Dragon quotes, glue, cards, body wash, lip balm, noodles, Poppycock, lychee bubble tea, hockey, quiz

My sister emailed me a quote she found in someone's signature earlier while going through some office emails: "Do not trifle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup." She thought I'd like it, and she's right: it reminds me of Josh (Spocko) and how he greeted me with that on MSN once. (with "meddle" in place of "trifle")

I went to the mall earlier to buy glue and mail cards: of course, I returned home with more than just that. Note to self: check Shoppers Drug Mart / London Drugs FIRST for boxed cards before checking Carlton's / Hallmark Cards. That was more money I didn't need to spend. At least I got some more lip balm (Blistex with SPF 15... Triple Tropical, Strawberry Banana Limited Edition, Melon Medley, and Berry Explosion), Poppycock (original / cashews / chocolate), noodles, and body wash. (Life's chamomile / water lily / vitamin E, and Zest "morning garden") Of course, I also got a lychee bubble tea with milk... Death By Chocolate will be the death of my wallet, haha.

I got home to find out that the Canucks won against the New York Rangers 3-2. :D

Now, to finish gluing my received cards to paper and decorating the corners with stickers, putting my received postcards in a binder and decorating the corners with stickers, putting my received stickers on paper, decorating my bought Christmas cards with Christmas seals / stickers.....

Interview with an honest boss... hahahaha!


Consumer
Congratulations! You scored 56!
You like to buy stuff, but you know when to stop... I think.



My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 91% on whorepoints
Link: The Consumer Whore Test written by mrme1013 on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home