Sunday, November 13, 2005

Eddie Guerrero's death, finishing ABOSAA, unfortunate accidents, Candy's phone call, and surveys

Corey's found a video of Chavo Guerrero talking about Eddie's passing. Maybe I'll watch it later... Now, he's just kinda joking with me about what I posted on the message board... and ascribing certain things he told me last night to the message board people. "They were calling you a pink butthead," indeed...

I finally finished A Breath of Snow and Ashes just now, given this gift of unexpected time. Man, what a book.... I never really expected the ending, though! Now I need to read all the spoilery stuff in CRAIGHNADUHN, hahaha.

I've decided that I've had enough of certain people. Let's just say that if they were to meet with... an unfortunate accident... it wouldn't go amiss. :P

Candy wanted to call me earlier, so I let her since she offered... but I had to wait till Corey got back from dinner since I'd left him a message just before he went to eat. ;) She told me that everyone loved me / was worried about me since some of what I posted last night was out of character, and she told them that I'd had a bad day. Maybe I will start an "oops" thread in a couple of days or whenever... she's no stranger to doing that herself, and says we've all been there.

Ooh, hockey's on. Must listen! Hey, Todd Bertuzzi just scored his second goal of the game / period! :D

This survey from Amy isn't under a cut.. deal with it. :P


TEN FIRSTS
First Best Friend: Brandy Whibbs. No clue where she is.
First Hamster: N/A
First Piercing: N/A
First Crush: In grade one, when Stephen let me cry on his shoulder, heh.
First CD: MuchMusic's Big Shiny Tunes 2/
First Car: N/A =[
First Love: Hmm... Jamie R.?
First Stuffed Animal: Some big teddy bear that was as big as I was... remember, I was quite premature. ;)

NINE LASTS
Last Alchoholic Beverage: I'm on my second Rum and Coke now... gonna be a long night...
Last Vehicle Ride: Yesterday.
Last Phone Call: Eric H.
Last CD Played: Music DVD... always the music DVD, me friends. ;)
Last Bubble Bath: Don't remember -- I prefer showers.
Last Time You Cried: Shut up. You don't want to be asking me this question. :P

EIGHT HAVE YOU EVER
Have you ever dated one of your best friends: No.
Have you ever skinny dipped: No.
Have you ever been on TV: No.
Have you ever kissed someone and then regretted it: No.
Have you ever had a sex dream about someone you knew: No.

SEVEN THINGS YOU'RE WEARING
1. black pants
2. Winnie the Pooh T-shirt
3. underwear
4. sweater
5. N/A
6. N/A
7. N/A (guess it's not as cold here as it is in Seattle...)

SIX THINGS YOU'VE DONE TODAY
1. finished the aforementioned book
2. ate some candy
3. wished for certain people to be... removed from this earth
4. got way too stressed out / emotional (maybe it's a SIGN...)
5. eaten some leftover pizza
6. wrote a couple more Christmas cards

FIVE LAST THINGS PURCHASED
1. Harry Potter books 5 and 6
2. 35 postcards
3. Vancouver / Canada magnets
4. two Harry Potter bookmarks
5. mango bubble tea at Death by Chocolate

FOUR PEOPLE YOU CAN TELL [ALMOST] ANYTHING TO
1. No one
2. No one
3. No one
4. No one

THREE CHOICES
1. Eat or Drink? Depends.
2. Big or Small? "
3. Pink or Black? "

TWO THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE
1. Find someone who can put up with me.
2. Live an exotic life.

ONE THING YOU REGRET
1. Calling certain people who cause more stress in my life.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home