Sunday, November 13, 2005

Learn to type, and maybe I'll lay off you!

Today has not been a good day so far... I got up late, thus missing church entirely. Then again, perhaps I need the rest still since I'm not 100% yet. It's less stress for me if I don't have to see people I never liked in the first place. ;) (although to be fair, this really only applies to a few people out of 500+)

Then I check a certain message board, and find people defending a new person who doesn't know how to type at all... reading her posts makes me lose brain cells. (sure I can "ignore" her, but don't really want to do that) Besides, she rolled her eyes at me while quoting a post I made about a Chinese banquet dinner and saying it was about MEAT PATTIES! *headdesk* What an idiot! I wasn't exactly feeling at my best, so I responded to the rolleyes by giving her one of my own and telling her to learn to quote properly. Had I been feeling like I could let it slide, I'd have given her some friendly advice like: "I think you meant to quote someone else, not me." But I was in "don't roll your eyes at ME when YOU're the one who's done wrong" mode... and you don't want to see me when I'm in that headspace, heh. Then there was another post where she responded to me, but I had no clue what she was talking about... I told her exactly that.

Not that I think everyone can type properly (even though they SHOULD :P), but her typing style drives me nuts! I'd quote one of her posts here, but I don't want you to lose brain cells either! Of course, I can't even correct others' spelling on that board either... where's the fun, I ask you? ;)

Maybe it's time for me to just.... take a break, or definitely "ignore" everyone there who can't type worth a hill of beans. (but I won't do that) That, or I need a "home-y" board where everyone types properly... it seems that nobody in the current crop of newbies can type without using Netspeak. GAH....


Oh, and I just heard that the WWE wrestler Eddie Guerrero was found dead in the bathroom of his Minneapolis hotel room this morning. :(

Eddie Guerrero on WWE Superstars Smackdown

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home