Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Deep sea creatures, Christmas wishlists, green poop, demons, and drunks

Corey told me to dream of certain things last night. Instead, I dreamed about deep sea creatures with their mouths wide open out to get me and my friends in the school halls. Not sure if that's better or what... o_O (he thinks I dreamed of killer meatballs that tried to eat ME, haha)

Now I have to figure out a Christmas wishlist. I know it's early days yet, but if certain holiday communities have posts again... yeah. Might as well do it now and avoid the rush? Haha, Spoz thought I was even more of a lunatic in 2002 for doing my Christmas cards in November... but I *am* an OCDL, heh. :D

If there really is a transit strike tomorrow or Friday, then that scuppers my tentative plans to hang out at Billie's and eat ghormeh sabzi. (memorably described by Corey as "green poop")


Session Start (AlenaBrolxFlami:mrptptpt): Tue Jul 26 19:38:26 2005
[19:38:39] AlenaBrolxFlami: booyah!
[19:39:50] mrptptpt: boo...bs!
[19:46:36] AlenaBrolxFlami: I'm going over to my friend Billie's house for some Persian food that I can't even spell :P
[19:47:33] mrptptpt: kebab? :P

that's what my Persian friend Matt makes usually... I'm sure there's other stuff that I don't know the name of... but he seems to go for things like hamburgers and stuff other times :P
[19:49:02] AlenaBrolxFlami: no, I can spell "kebab" :P let me just look it up in her journal..
[19:51:59] AlenaBrolxFlami: ghormesabzi
[19:59:35] mrptptpt: can't say I know what that is :P
[20:04:32] AlenaBrolxFlami: I don't quite know what that is either, but it sounds like something I'd be willing to try :P
[20:05:59] mrptptpt: how do you know it's something you'd be willing to try by the sound of the name? :P does that name make any sense to you? :P
[20:09:33] AlenaBrolxFlami: no, no... she's described it :P I forgot what exactly she said, though.
[20:13:25] mrptptpt: fish eyes and rabbit penis
[20:15:31] AlenaBrolxFlami: ew yuck
[20:18:22] mrptptpt: definitely
[20:22:23] AlenaBrolxFlami: Google Image Search for "ghormeh sabzi"
[20:25:05] mrptptpt: the first picture looks like a bunch of poop
[20:36:33] AlenaBrolxFlami: hahahaha, why did I know you were going to say that? :P
[20:38:10] mrptptpt: because that's what it looks like? :P
[20:38:34] mrptptpt: then in the next one they're feeding greenish poop to a baby.. yuck
[20:42:28] AlenaBrolxFlami: uh, I'm quite sure it's not actually poop :P
[21:00:09] AlenaBrolxFlami: I looked it up anyhow... it's mainly beef
[21:05:55] mrptptpt: they should present it so it doesn't look like poop
[21:15:45] mrptptpt: Poop may refer to:
*Feces
*Poo
*Scatology and toilet humour
*Puppis (constellation)
*Part of a ship, e.g. Poop deck.
*Poop is also slang for information
*In the SpongeBob SquarePants cartoon on Nickelodeon, POOP is an acronym standing for "People Order Our Patties" in reference to the Krabby Patties at the Krusty Krab restaurant

(he used the Trillian definition things for that... those greenish lines that took a bit too long to process on this computer when I first encountered them)


david girl
You are followed by the Demon of Depression. The
Demon found you one day in a time of
vulnerability and now taunts you. Sometimes you
don't know why, but you are sad and can be
lonely, and often think that everyone hates you.
Your life is probably okay, but this demon is
telling you otherwise. The best way to make
this demon leave is to perceive more through
others' eyes, and find something that you are
very passionate about. Medication is a last
resort.


What Demon Follows you? ..:Interesting Pics:..
brought to you by Quizilla


You're a Wild Drunk

You can't get enough drink. Seriously, you'll just go puke and start pounding them back again!


Uh... yeah.. no comment...

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home