Friday, August 05, 2005

Smack me in the head! / dreams of online friends / smileys, icons, and avatars

Note to self: When running across the street in a construction zone, watch out for things that could smack you in the head.

I dreamed that Steve L. and I somehow met and were talking about disability. Then I dreamed that Corey's garage sale (that he had to help with at 8 AM today) was over (before it even started?!), and we were talking about that over MSN. I think I have a weird subconscious... I've said it before, and I'll say it again! ;)




He thinks you'll like a rabbit eating a wolf, since Amy stole the other icon because she liked it so much:


Yes, I'll get to my 100+ journal comments soon. Good thing I wrote down all the tags that should go last night.. intense writing session, I tell ya! I use a lot of tags only once, I notice... oh well. :P


Note: LJ complete insanity / LJ psycho killers / my real LJ friends / LJ friends who want me / the future of my LJ friends blogquizzes. (by Victor, Steph, and Mike)


Which Dog Breed are you?

Chihuahua

You're tiny, adorable, and can make anyone fall in love with you. But the one thing that surprises other dogs / people and catches them off guard is that you have quite the temper. As far as you're concerned, it doesn't matter if your enemy is 7 feet tall, you're willing to stick up for yourself, friends and family. You may be quite popular amongst others and you always make a good first impression. Let's just hope no one gets on your bad side.

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.


Oh, geez. Let's hope nobody from my family sees THIS result! o_O

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home