Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Going to the fireworks!

I called my brother a while ago to see what was up. He'd been about to call me after he got off the phone with Nathan because my parents wanted to know if I wanted to go sightseeing / buying good meatloaf (with no filler meat) at Park Royal Mall in North Van. I didn't really feel like going, but I'll go with him later tonight to meet people (Vivian / Dawn / Jen / etc.) at the fireworks! It'll be cool... I remember the last time I was there in 2003. (twisted card games, anyone? ;) )

Hey, I was listening to Biograph then too! Talk about coincidences! :D


Note: LJ Criminal Records / LJ Friends' Horrifying Murders blogquizzes. (by Chelsea)


What rabbit are you?

Lionhead

You have lots of hair, and always want to be held by your owner. You are the baby, and love to always play.

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home