Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Go-karting and farewell dinners

Karen just sent the Bible Study group an email about our outing this Friday. Apparently, we're go-karting.. everyone who's replied so far seems to be into the idea. My reply to the email sums up my feelings:

Ew, no. Too dangerous. I don't drive real cars for a reason... think about it. ;)

Too bad, since it's IN RICHMOND for once and I could get there fairly easily! Next time the brain trust thinks of an idea, make sure it's one that doesn't only appeal to guys, mmkay?

Andy: If you want to go to a BC Lions football game, I'll see when my brother next has free tickets from his former violin / piano student's parents. He's taken in two games so far this season... free stuff rocks!


A bit harsh, perhaps... but I really don't think go-karting would be my thing. I'm enough of a dangerous liability just walking around as it IS... at least I have the sense not to compound it any further!

Besides, I need to save my money (haha, yeah right!) for Sean's farewell party this coming Monday (August 8) at 6-ish at the Earl's on Lougheed. Eric H. says Danielle sent everyone an email, but I didn't get one. Ah well, no worries there since my brother will probably be making it out. (he's going, so I'll give him his birthday card then!) At least it's not Romano's Macaroni Grill where we'll be paying $40 for a non-panda meat dinner!

Now I'm discussing strip clubs and dildoes with Corey... good times, especially since he's had one of the latter named after him. :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home