Sunday, July 31, 2005

Birthday-related stuff

1. I need to prepare my 50 birthday cards with greetings and stickers. (that's about half the number I need for a full year, as I need 102 of those plus 510 stickers)
2. I'll ask Chalaine when her birthday is next time I see her. (Friday or Sunday?)
3. I need to get Vivian something for her birthday, and give it to her this month. I'm pretty sure she'll be in France by October, after all. (I saved Elaine's lovely birthday card for next year, heh)
4. I need to write Fidela's birthday card now, since I'm not sure when she's going back to Wheaton. I hope I see her next weekend!


How Odd Are You?

Out There!!!

you are almost as weird as me.... almost

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home