Monday, July 11, 2005

A new sleep record / What I Am

I just slept for 14 hours, which is a new record for me. Yup, Summer Conference really tires you out... going to bed at a normal hour, but then having to get up in six hours or so instead of whenever you naturally would. Yeah, I know I'm lazy... but at least I'm caught up on my sleep! (I better not sleep in this late tomorrow, since I have a dentist appointment at 2) I was seriously spacing out at 11:45 last night, so knew when to go to bed. Now, to eat some food...


Take the quiz:
What are you?

Loner
You're dark and depressed. You would rather sit at home listening to music than go out and have fun.

Quizzes by myYearbook.com -- the World's Biggest Yearbook!


All of the possible quiz results for this quiz:

* Loner (You scored 4)
* Naughty Wild Child (You scored 0)
* Rocker (You scored 1)
* Innocent Good Girl (You scored 0)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home