Sunday, July 10, 2005

Chris Sykes is REALLY something else...

This is something he wrote in a recent journal entry of his:

I expect my friends to talk to me every day because I believe communication is critical to a friendship and seeing who does that and who doesn't is my way of seeing how dedicated and loyal my friends are.


Uh... that might be smothering to some people, dude. Communication is important, but I know I might be overdoing it if I talked to all my friends EVERY SINGLE DAY. You have to have new experiences to talk about, and you can't necessarily do that if you talk every day. (of course, I haven't talked to him since June 5, hahaha!) Charlotte told me that he had the nerve to call her "boring" because life hadn't changed much in the 20 or so hours since he last called her. Besides, I get annoyed with the people I like the most if I spend way too much time with them. So space in a relationship is a good thing! :P

He's just naive, perverted, and kinda stalker-ish. o_O

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home