Thursday, July 07, 2005

SLB analogies, bombs, LJ con, May-June BBT tally, photo posting tip, help with English

Here's a good SLB (siu long bao) analogy: The sarcasm just wafts off that comment like the steam off an SLB at prime temperature for a steam bath which cleanses your pores... :D

(pay my analogies no mind... I'm a member of the SLB cult, haha)



I don't know much about the London bombing, but it's horrible from what I have heard. I can't do anything to help, but... *sigh* :(

BBC news link.




LJ manipulative con artist conducting an "experiment" (thanks for the link, Charlotte!)




BUBBLE TEA TALLY FOR MAY / JUNE (5)

pudding @ Dragon Ball (Wednesday, May 18)
mango @ Peanuts [Richmond Public Market] (Tuesday, June 7)
passion fruit @ Lonsdale Quay (Wednesday, June 8)
pudding @ Estea Beverage Club (Thursday, June 9)
lychee @ Oasis (Friday, June 24)


** I should get a white grape BBT next time I'm at RPM, heh.




Photo posting tip: You can indeed change the size, whether you are hosting or not! It's quite simple. In the img tag (img src="whatever.jpg") you can add a width of your choice! Just make it (img src="whatever.jpg" width=500). The width is in pixels.




A website which is quite useful for those everyday phrases that people commonly misuse.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home