Monday, July 04, 2005

Fontina cheese pizza, sympathy cards, siu long bao, Trillian being stupid

I had a craving for spicy wings earlier, so I went out to have some at Boston Pizza along with a new fontina cheese pizza / iced tea and a strawberry shortcake for dessert. The food was pretty good, and the EXTREME HOT wings weren't really hot at all. Then again, I've loved spicy things since I was a kid... which never fails to amaze my friends. (I once freaked out my cousins at the Congee Noodle House by consuming an entire bowl of mini-jalapeno peppers that came with Chinese-style deep-fried chicken, with nary a peep... mwahahaha!)

While I was out, I also bought / wrote / mailed sympathy cards to Daniel and Nathan. Dave put the idea in my head, and even though I still haven't called them yet like I want to, I'm sure they'll appreciate it. Maybe I'll call them later.

I just got home, and my sister buzzed me on MSN: "Speaking of giant siu long bao, guess where we went for dinner with Nate?" ARGH. I would have loved to have been there at Shanghai Wind, but Trillian was being stupid and failed to connect to anything except AIM. Maybe next time... Phil, Jon, Eric M., and Erin were also there. They had twelve orders of siu long bao, which is like sixteen of them a person! Steph says that Nate was joking around, but he looked tired... no doubt, I would be too!

At least he's able to joke around a lot.. they took a picture of the twelve steamers, too. :D (I'm also rooming with Steph at Summer Conference.. um, yay? :| ) He'll decide soon whether he's going to Summer Conference... I just have to know whether to pack his birthday gift or not this weekend, haha. They joked that they were going to order 25 siu long bao steamers for his birthday, hahaha. That'll certainly be a sight! :D (maybe we can even watch Charlie and the Chocolate Factory on the same day, hahaha)

Still, I wish I knew how to comfort someone properly in the sudden loss of their mother... :(

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home