Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Condolence messages

Well, I left condolence messages on Daniel and Nathan's cellphones just now. Not sure which was better....

Me to Daniel, sounding weepy throughout: "Hey Daniel, this is Leslie. Uh.. just wanted to say that I'm very sorry to hear about your mother. I'll be praying for you... and if there's anything I can do, let me know. I'll be there."

Me to Nathan, sounding a bit more together: "Hey Nathan, this is Leslie. You have my number, and it's noon on Tuesday.. at least, I think it's Tuesday. I don't even know what day it is anymore, bleh. I heard about that dinner last night.. you people are crazy! Twelve steamers of siu long bao... I wish I could have been there, but my MSN wasn't connecting for some reason. Next time. Anyway... yeah. I just wanted to say that I'm very sorry to hear about your mother. I'll be there for you, and I'm praying for you. I want to support you. If there's anything I can do, let me know! Yeah.. I'll talk to you later. Bye."


A weepy one might be better since it let him know I was feeling some of his pain right along with him. Then again, I don't know how understandable it was... *sigh*

The slightly more-together one might be better since it's more understandable, and jokes around a bit. (now that I know he was joking around last night, it's okay) But it wasn't as emotional... *sigh*


Eh, maybe I just overanalyze too much. ;)

Now to be strong for the funeral... *sigh*


Note: LJ 70's Action Movie / LJ Starship blogquizzes. (by Akhmed)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home