Friday, July 08, 2005

Funeral, being social, forgetting gifts, coffee, past life

This morning's funeral lasted a few hours, since there were politicians (including the premier) there to speak about Auntie Lillian and her life of service to the country / province. Of course it was covered by the media, including Channel M. (the local multicultural channel) Daniel and Nathan's tribute to their mom moved a bunch of us, for sure. We'll be there for them and Michelle, absolutely.

I forgot to bring Eric T. and Nathan's birthday gifts, but maybe I'll do that next week. (past time for their birthdays, but well...) That, I feel badly about. The dinner was okay, but we all know Trinity food isn't that great anyhow. A bunch of people want to go to the Olive Garden tomorrow, as it's just down the road.. I might join them.

My sister wants me to be more social.. I can only take so much "social time" before I want to be anti-social. :P The more I push her to leave her friends, the more she'll delay... at least she's not here now, as some of them left to pick up Jackie. (she brought her laptop, as she needs it for Powerpoint worship presentations tomorrow)

I talked to a bunch of my friends, and some of the little kids recognized me. We talked a bunch about Vivian's upcoming trip to France: she'll be teaching English for six months, and thinks everyone will change when she's gone. As we told her, she'll probably change the most... but of course we'll keep in touch with her, even though it's not the same as actually experiencing things with us! Now to prepare for tomorrow... there's nothing wrong with being antisocial, even though you could do that anytime. I have a bunch of stuff to at least catch up on, even though I won't get any actual work done this weekend. But I will definitely make time for my friends too!


You Are an Espresso

At your best, you are: straight shooting, ambitious, and energetic.
At your worst, you are: anxious and high strung.
You drink coffee when: anytime you're not sleeping.
Your caffeine addiction level: high.


Hahaha. SO not true! :P


In a Past Life...

You Were: A Gorgeous Fortune Teller.
Where You Lived: Spain.
How You Died: Consumption.


No, of course I don't really believe in past lives. It's just a quirky quiz. ;)


What commercial are you?

Windex Commercial

You are sanitary, smart, and plain. Yup. That's Windex.

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home