Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Hockey back / "Nathan Day" / graphic avatar / Tri-Peaks / Public make-out sessions / Japanese Engrish / Personality Rating / How observant I am

Hockey will be back, but it's not going to be as good as before. Mixed emotions here.

According to my brother, we're indeed going to have "Nathan Day" on Friday to celebrate Nathan's birthday. A bunch of us will see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, then go to a Japanese restaurant for dinner afterwards. Apparently, the exterminators are coming in to the townhouse again that day to get rid of insects with wings. (no, not more carpenter ants :P) At least I won't be there till maybe 6, haha.

Erik just told me about THIS GRAPHIC AVATAR, since he thinks I'd get a kick out of it. (and I do, haha.. it's twisted!) It's more graphic than the ones in my Rejected photo album. You have been warned.

Oh, and I also found a copy of Tri-Peaks at the Rhogue, thanks to Teffdogg. (Look down at the bottom, where it says "Click below to download TriPeaks.") Now I can complain about my averages and crappy hands like I did LAST summer! Yay! :P

Also, I can't believe people are organizing public make-out sessions in this city! Won't somebody please think of the children? Man, am I glad I'm not going to be around either of those two areas on those dates! Disgusting people! Keep it privately to yourselves! Bleck! :P

As an addendum to the post about Engrish Star Wars III mistranslation, my friend Courtney sent me this batch of Japan Tobacco "Smoking Manners" advertisements. Hahahaha! :D


Note: Better to be drunk than dead LJ style / LJ manga life Memegens. (by Melisinn and Ravey)


What does your personality rate from 1-10? by morning_prayer
Your first full name
Your personality rates a10
your best quality isyou're nice to everyone
your worst quality isyou deserve better
this is becauselife's a bitch
Quiz created with MemeGen!



Overall, Your Observation Skills Get: C+
You tend to notice the big things in life...
But the details aren't exactly your forte.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home