Sunday, July 03, 2005

Hello, Internet? Anyone alive?

You Are 25% American
You're as American as Key Lime Tofu Pie
Otherwise known as un-American!
You belong in Cairo or Paris...
Get out fast - before you end up in Gitmo!




I like my new layout... it solves my archiving problem, haha. ;)

I couldn't get to sleep till like 2 last night (or later!), and got up half an hour before my alarm. Don't know what's wrong with me. Bleh.

I like my new music-themed icons, though. :)

I also like what Sarah made for me: it's cute! :D




Now I think of a reason why I shouldn't have signed up for Summer Con in the first place: helping with the kiddies at Sunday School. Darned maternal pressure... and darn my brain for not thinking in the first place! *sigh* I know Frances and the parents will probably be able to manage, even with 14 kids... but I feel guilty. Blah, I don't know why I can't think these things out sooner! Oh well, at least I'll be able to learn stuff... and give Nathan his Bathroom Reader birthday present on time? (if I don't forget to pack it, that is!)

Anyhow, I must go and eat a Cheez Whiz sandwich before I leave for church. Try it, it's good. :D

Have fun and stay safe, kiddies!


hello internet? anyone alive out there?
HELLO? ..ELLO? LLO? LO? O?
ECHO.. CHO.. HO.. O..

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home