Saturday, July 02, 2005

Meme: Guess my 40 songs in the playlist from their first lines!

I don't have a playlist, so I picked various songs I have on here.


The Rules:
1) On your current playlist, hit shuffle and pick the first 20-40 on the list.
2) Write down the first line of the song.
3) Have your friends comment and see if they know the songs. (Don't cheat!)
4) When someone guesses correctly, strike out the line and list the correct name of the song next to it.
(Title AND artist have to be correctly guessed.)

Note: All the artists are different.



1. "We are scanning the scene in the city tonight..."
2. "They pulled in just behind the bridge..."
3. "I woke up this morning with a bad hangover..."
4. "I am the son and the heir..."
5. "I can't reject this empty hole..."
6. "I was sayin let me out of here before I was even born..."
7. "I got my head, but my head is unraveling..."
8. "Well, you tried it just for once... found it all right for kicks."
9. "Well, the kids are all hopped up and ready to go..."
10. "Dance to the beat of the living dead..."
11. "You drag me across your opened wound..."
12. "If you're havin' trouble with your high school head..."
13. "I wanna talk to you about forbidden pleasures of the flesh..."
14. "I don't want to be hostile."
15. "If you wanna make the move, then you better come in..."
16. "Come a little bit closer; hear what I have to say..."
17. "Beggar's description of what I've been missing..."
18. "The breath of the morning..."
19. "I'll lay me down tonight much further down..."
20. "Well, they'll stone ya when you're trying to be so good..."
21. "Soon I discovered that this rock thing was true..."
22. "Now the king told the boogie men..."
23. "I am tall and I am thin, of an enviable height..."
24. "She came from Greece; she had a thirst for knowledge..."
25. "I am Governor Jerry Brown..."
26. "Every kind of love, or at least my kind of love..."
27. "Here comes the one that you've been dreaming of..."
28. "The sun is up, I'm so happy..."
29. "There's no point in asking us; you'll get no reply..."
30. "Walking wounded with a belly full of pain and a big bad attitude..."
31. "Half a mile from the county fair..."
32. "Wanna tell you a story about the house-man blues..."
33. "The egg was spawned in our mutation pit..."
34. "Call you up in the middle of the night..."
35. "She never mentions the word addiction in certain company..."
36. "Well, I lived on the outskirts of town..."
37. "Bet you're wond'ring how I knew 'bout your plans to make me blue..."
38. "Is this the real life..."
39. "Can you see her standing there trying to find anywhere..."
40. "Keep a line for you."

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home