Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Breakfast as a process of elimination, friendship, Death Rain chips, vermicelli, and transit times

When your breakfast involves a process of elimination, you know you have problems. ;)

I got a passion fruit bubble tea at Lonsdale Quay, plus some Death Rain chips. The lady at the spice store recognized me, and charged me a fair price for the vermicelli that I also decided to buy. (it's cheap, so within my budget :P) After that, I met Shannon. She was looking for someone in a pink jacket, so I kinda threw her off by appearing from the other direction, with a red jacket on. Heh, it all worked out eventually... now I know certain transit times for future reference if need be. Also, I have more ideas for hanging out next time with a certain person... I don't think they'll bother him if I bring them up very directly. Heck, he encourages me to work on that... and to stop apologizing for things. That's just me, though... I'm pretty silly, but I know he's comfortable with me as such. Friendship is a process and needs to be continually refined, eh? (I tried doing that with Yazmine, and will definitely do so with Shannon :P)

P.S. If you think those Death Rain product names are horrifying, you should definitely look at this Sammy J. Peppers hot sauces post. ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home