Saturday, June 04, 2005

Wacky green slime woman! / Stanley Clarke / Tabbed browsing

I quoted Neil Young's Ohio to Chris W. just now, and I got "you wacky green slime woman!" in return. Then he tells me that it's part of my MSN name. Yes, apparently I've forgotten that I've changed my MSN name AGAIN. Hahaha! (I only quoted it because he greeted me with "Ohaio! :D"... yes, he remembers reading about the Kent State incident in his history text)

If you can tell me where the MSN name's from, you get... a great prize! Guess! :D

According to Chris, I should get School Days by Stanley Clarke. ("He does amazingly good music, for it having next to no lyrics!")


P.S. Tabbed browsing in Mozilla is the bomb. (I got used to it on my sister's laptop recently!)

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home