Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Overslept and missed the whole thing! / Band quiz

I went for a nap earlier, and I'd be elsewhere now... except I just got up. That means I overslept and missed the board games thing entirely. I wish there was some way to tell Jayson of this, as I don't think he'll trust me again. Yes, I feel bad that he's probably waiting for me now at the Skytrain station with a few other people. No, I am not taking the bus out now.

On the plus side, it was a much-needed nap in my own bed... I have not slept there for a week! At least now I can tell Corey about a lot of things, should I choose to... and you know I'm always up for that!

Still, it remains to be seen how Jayson will react to me later on. I feel SO terrible! Dave and I will have to wait to have our curiosity answered about how you play board games at the Bread Garden, which is not the Olive Garden. (where Dominic and I may go one day, as there's one in Langley somewhere)

What do you know, KMFDM's Trust is playing on the DVD. How ironically appropriate for this time.... I hope things will be okay.


Take the quiz:
What band are you

Evergreen Terrace
You are Evergreen Terrace! You love to party and have a great time, but also love to keep it real and heavy.

Quizzes by myYearbook.com -- the World's Biggest Yearbook!


All of the possible quiz results for this quiz:

* Evergreen Terrace (You scored 1)
* Poison the Well (You scored 0)
* Eighteen Visions (You scored 0)
* Throwdown (You scored 0)
* Converge (You scored 1)
* As I Lay Dying (You scored 1)
* Hopesfall (You scored 0)
* Hatebreed (You scored 0)
* Glassjaw (You scored 0)
* Refused (You scored 1)
* Underoath (You scored 0)
* Atreyu (You scored 0)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home