Sunday, May 01, 2005

Birthday cards, toddlers, teens, and tourist places

Gave Winnie a baby frame for her baby, who's due on May 13. I also gave Andrea a birthday card, and she said I was so sweet and very thoughtful. Before service started, I also gave Hannah her birthday present.. she said that she liked it later on. Then I gave Stanley a birthday card.. he was totally surprised, and asked how I knew... you can't hide things from the Birthday Queen with a good memory! :D

Frances was still sick, but helped with the toddlers anyhow. I think we need another helper, because most of the kids are pretty young! Talked to Michael, Margaret, Cordia, Stanley, and some of the other teens later on about MSN / volunteering with kids / World of Warcraft.

Went around Chinatown / Gastown / Granville Island later on, too.

See, the updates are sparse when half my friends aren't here! :P

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home